Sunday, September 4, 2011

On the search for the loveliest tutorial...


As I said in my profile, I love sharing great inspirational tutorials I find online, so here are a few ment to brighten up your day (or jump start your inspiration:)


Today is Nature Inspired DIY Day: 



Make simple botanical nature prints, as shown by Lil Fish Studios, here.









Learn how to "make a wish upon a branch", here.










Ever used a hammer on a leaf? Why? Find out here.













Do you like picking up different leaves every time you take a walk through the forest? Make sure they are not to brittle and make some autumn inspired napkins, see how here.









Remember how much fun you had collecting dried plants when you were a kid?

Why stop now? Make some inexpensive room deco as shown by Design Sponge here and here.








I`ve always loved miniature gardens ans this one is just adorable and easy to make, so learn how to bring a little nature to your desk here.













Make this adorable scandinavian clothes hanger, as shown here.


















Rustic wood clock. See what you need and how to make it here.














One of my favorites!! I plan to apply this on my balcony`s walls:)











Brighten up your working days` mornings by adding a splash of color to your desk, as seen here.

















These are just a few amazing ideas, let me know if you like them and I promise I`ll be back with more next week:)

Hope you had a great weekend,
Love,
Anca

1 comment:

  1. imi place tare ideea cu 'autumn inspired napkins' si cea cu 'make a wish upon a branch' pe care vreau sa si pun in practica :D good ideas ! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...